If you’ve got limited time in Denver and don’t have a car, this four-hour sightseeing tour is the best way to catch all the highlights. Join us for a loop around the Mile High City where you’ll experience Denver’s historical landmarks and cultural hot spots, then enjoy a quick visit to the world-famous Red Rocks, and catch stunning views from Lookout Mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
Departing at: 10 a.m. daily
This epic Denver day trip starts with a city tour that takes you past Denver’s best architecture and meeting points, like the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Colorado Convention Center, Civic Center Park, and Denver Art Museum.
We’ll drive by Cheeseman Park, the historic Five Points neighborhood, and on down Colfax Ave (the longest street in the country), home to many local dive bars, eateries, and music venues, takes us to our first stop at City Park, with its picturesque city skyline and mountain backdrop.
You’ll view funky murals in the thriving River North (RiNo) Art District, pass Coors Field (home of the Colorado Rockies), and grab coffee and empanadas at a local favorite cafe.
Then, it’s time for a 30-minute scenic drive to the iconic Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre. We’ll drive through the park, take in the stunning rock formations, and get out to explore the world-famous amphitheater (if open). We finish up with a quick stop at Lookout Mountain for a breath of crisp mountain air and panoramic views of Denver, Golden, and the mighty Rocky Mountains before returning to Union Station.
This tour gives you a real feel for Denver from a local’s perspective. You’ll get the lay of the land in the city and help from a knowledgeable local guide to decide where to spend the rest of your free time in Denver. Plus, a bit of mountain majesty to top things off.
Got limited time but want to see it all? Join us for an authentic Colorado experience.
• Water refills and biodegradable cups provided
• Round-trip transportation from Denver
• Friendly banter and information from our knowledgeable local guide
Depart 10 a.m. / Return 2 p.m.
We're flexible! Depending on the day of your intended tour, we may be able to slightly adjust our start and end times. Give us a call to see if that's possible for your group!
• Denver City Tour
Get to know the real Denver as your guide gives you a glimpse into Denver's lively culture, rich history, and gorgeous architecture.
• Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater
Walk the iconic concert venue that was once listed among the Seven Wonders of the World.
• Lookout Mountain
Get a fantastic view of downtown Denver from the summit used as a lookout point by the Ute tribe.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
• Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
• We highly recommend you bring your own water bottle in an effort to promote our values of sustainability and waste reduction
You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 72 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 72 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 72 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.