Being prepared for your Colorado sightseeing tour will ensure you maximize enjoyment and minimize snafus while out and about. Here’s a list of what we recommend to outfit yourself with for your Colorado sightseeing tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers.
- Sunglasses, Chapstick, and hat
- Clothing layers (to shed if you get hot, and bundle up if you get cold).
- Reusable water bottle. Colorado is a very dry state, and altitude can amplify hydration needs – we’ll have refills for you in the van.
- Any required medications or medical supplies.
Our tours have more than 5,000 positive reviews!
Sign up for Aspire’s Monthly Newsletter to stay in the loop with travel guides, new tours and our best-kept Colorado secrets.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.