Get out into the wilderness of the Rocky Mountains without the hassle of renting a car on this half-day tour. Meet your guide and small group in downtown Denver, then hop into a comfortable tour vehicle for the scenic ride into the nearby Rockies. You'll explore places with your guide that you might not otherwise find on your own. Let's go!
• Quick getaway to the Rocky Mountains
• This tour does NOT visit Rocky Mountain National Park (see Rocky Mountain National Park Tour)
• Convenient pickup and drop-off in downtown Denver
• Small group tour ensures personalized attention
• Water refills and biodegradable cups provided
• Transportation from Denver
• Friendly banter and information from our knowledgeable local guide
Morning Tour: Depart 8am / Return 12pm
Afternoon Tour: Depart 1pm / Return 5pm
We meet at Union Station, at the large American flagpole located at the corner of 17th St. and Wynkoop St. The address is 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202.
Disconnect for a few hours on a tour of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. We'll drive along scenic mountain roads in an upscale vehicle with panoramic views. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and explore less trafficked areas away from the hustle of the city. We'll give you time to soak in your surroundings, take plenty of photos, visit a local brewery, or even just sit on a rock and look out into the vast mountain range. A local guide will share their knowledge of the area along with some of their favorite spots.
• Clear Creek Canyon
Stop to walk along the river during this scenic drive.
• Idaho Springs
Visit a local brewery, do some window shopping, or grab a coffee from one of our local favorite shops in this historic mining town.
• Echo Lake Park
Get panoramic views for miles and even a short nature walk at this stop on the Mount Evans Scenic Byway.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Minimum age is 8 years old. Contact us to see if we can make an exception for your group.
• This tour does NOT go to Rocky Mountain National Park
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
• Winter weather conditions may exist on your tour, please dress adequately for potentially snowy conditions and low temperatures
• We highly recommend you bring your own water bottle in an effort to promote our values of sustainability and waste reduction
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.