Discover the best of the Rocky Mountain National Park on a guided full-day tour. Park entrance, along with round-trip transportation from Denver or Boulder is conveniently included. Set at a moderate pace, the hike is perfect for people with some experience who also want to take time to appreciate the scenery. Stop for a complimentary packed lunch, which can be prepared to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Pickup times vary by location and season. Below are our Winter (November - March 31) hours. From April 1 - October 31, all times will be one hour earlier.
9am: Pickup in Denver (meet outside Union Station)
9:45am: Pickup in Boulder (meet at Walnut Cafe)
10:45 - 11:15am: Pickup in Estes Park (meet at Estes Park Visitors Center)
You will be returned to your original pickup location (all times approximate).
3:45 - 4:15 pm: Return to Estes Park
4:45 - 5:15 pm: Return to Boulder
5:30 - 6:00pm: Return to Denver
• Denver Union Station
Pick up location
Alternative pick up location
Grab a coffee and bathroom break in a small, historic town.
• Estes Park (Pass by)
Pass through the town at the entrance to the National Park.
• Rocky Mountain National Park
4-hour guided hike in Rocky Mountain National Park.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Minimum age is 8 years old. Contact us to see if we can make an exception for your group.
• This is a moderate hike at altitude that many guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our Rocky Mountain National Park sightseeing tour if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements.
• Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
• Winter conditions may be experienced on this tour, guests should dress adequately for snowy conditions and low temperatures.
• We cannot guarantee a specific trail - we choose based on the day, weather conditions, and the possibility of crowds.
• Vegetarian option for lunch is available - select vegetarian dietary preferences when booking tour
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Near public transportation
• From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.