Being prepared for your Colorado hiking tour will ensure you maximize enjoyment and minimize snafus while on the mountain. Here’s a list of what we recommend to outfit yourself with for your Colorado hiking tour.
- Light hiking shoes/boots with good tread.
- Small day pack or backpack.
- Sunglasses, Chapstick, and hat.
- Clothing layers (to shed if you get hot, and bundle up if you get cold).
- 24+ oz. reusable water bottle. Colorado is a very dry state, and altitude can amplify hydration needs. We’ll have refills for you in the van.
- Any required medications or medical supplies.
- (optional) Hiking poles.
Our tours have more than 5,000 positive reviews!
Sign up for Aspire’s Monthly Newsletter to stay in the loop with travel guides, new tours and our best-kept Colorado secrets.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.