Witness the breathtaking views from the top of Colorado’s most famous 14'er on a private tour from Denver to Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs. After admiring the Rockies from one of their highest points, stroll through the artsy town of Manitou Springs and explore the sacred sandstone formations knows as the Garden of the Gods. Travel in a private vehicle and enjoy the customized attention of a local guide.
• Fantastic photo opportunities
• See world-famous red sandstone rock formations
• See the views from the highest 14'er on the southern Front Range
• A friendly guide navigates the drive from Denver for you
• Freedom to customize your private tour itinerary
• Transportation from Denver
• Friendly banter and information from our knowledgeable local guide
• Water refills and biodegradable cups are provided
• Complimentary snacks
• Contact us to add a catered boxed lunch with deli sandwich, chips, and cookie (vegetarian option available)
We're flexible! We will pick you up directly from your place of stay. Pickup times and length of tour are dependent on pickup location.
From Denver, we suggest a 9am pickup to return by 5pm.
Pickup time and length of tour can be adjusted as needed. Please call the office at (720) 583-0655 to address any concerns.
• Denver Union Station
Pick up location
• Garden of the Gods
Explore world-famous red sandstone rock formations.
• Pike's Peak Summit
Enjoy views for miles on top of Pikes' Peak.
• Manitou Springs
Shop and stroll in this historic resort town full of art galleries and boutiques.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Trip can be fully customized to your group's needs
• Upscale transportation
• Local expert guide
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
• Most travelers can participate
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• Lunch is an optional add-on for guests
• All ages welcome. Please include a note or contact us if your group includes children under 8 years old
• We highly recommend you bring your own water bottle in an effort to promote our values of sustainability and waste reduction
You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 72 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 72 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 72 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.