We made this tour for the beer enthusiast who wants to appreciate some pretty spectacular mountain views and also sample the best of the Colorado brewing scene. On this small-group tour, you'll get to enjoy tasty craft beer from some of the best local craft breweries in and around Denver, while our knowledgeable local guide shares the history and backstory that makes every pint taste even better. Enjoy the views, find something you’ve never tasted before, and discover new brews you’ll love.
• Enjoy top-rated craft beers in small mountain towns
• Take in mountain and canyon views throughout the scenic drive
• Learn about what you're drinking and who made it from a fun local guide
• Enjoy your pints knowing your transportation is covered
• First beer on us at each stop!
• Any drinks after that will be paid for by the guest
• Water refills and biodegradable cups are provided
• Transportation to multiple breweries in Denver
Depart 1pm / Return 5pm
We meet at Union Station, at the large American flagpole located at the corner of 17th St. and Wynkoop St. The address is 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202.
Get a taste of the Rocky Mountains on this beer tour with sunshine, craft beer and the great outdoors! Enjoy breweries along the scenic way in towns known for their craft beer and Wild West feel. Breathe in fresh mountain air, disconnect from the city and enjoy a beer in good company. We do the driving, so you can drink and enjoy the views. The tour begins at Union Station. From there you will drive to a mining town to stop at a local craft brewery for a cold beer. Continue the drive up Bear Creek Canyon and have another refreshing beer at the base of the Rockies. Drive along scenic Lariat Loop with Rocky Mountain views. Check out the proposed outline to see what a day may look like for your group! (Please note itinerary is subject to change)
• Denver Union Station
Pick up location
Visit a brewery
• Lariat Loop National Scenic Byway (Pass by)
Drive up Clear Creek Canyon, a section of the historic Lariat Loop.
• Idaho Springs
Visit a brewery
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Minimum age requirement is 21
• Near public transportation
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
• We highly recommend you bring your own water bottle in an effort to promote our values of sustainability and waste reduction
• Don't see the date you want? Give us a call to see if we can create an availability for that date!
• Our drivers reserve the right to adjust the itinerary on the day of the tour to account for traffic and weather conditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.