Being prepared for your Colorado backpacking tours will ensure you maximize enjoyment and minimize snafus while in the wilderness. Here’s a list of what we recommend to outfit yourself with for your Colorado backpacking trip.
- Hiking shoes/boots.
- Sunscreen and SPF Chapstick.
- Snacks (think nuts, fruit that doesn’t bruise easily, jerky, carrots, etc. We’ll provide the rest!).
- Recommended clothing (we’ll send a detailed list based on the season once you book).
- Reusable water bottle. Colorado is a very dry state, and altitude can amplify hydration needs – we’ll have refills for you along the way.
- Any required medications or medical supplies.
- Light second pair of shoes (sandals, flip-flops, etc.).
- Book, Journal/Pen.
- Portable battery pack (for charging phone).
- Hiking poles (can be provided for you).
Our tours have more than 5,000 positive reviews!
Sign up for Aspire’s Monthly Newsletter to stay in the loop with travel guides, new tours and our best-kept Colorado secrets.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.